Sunday, July 15, 2007

Guitar Hero III with Removable Necks

Guitar Hero II
That's right Guitar Hero III will be like Manhunt 2, where you get to remove necks. But this neck is from the guitar controller and not an enemy on the game. Besides the only real enemy in Guitar Hero is jazz.

According to Joystiq, they got to see some Red Octane wireless guitars that had removable necks and faceplates. So instead of customizing your guitar with stickers you'll most likely be able to add cool faceplates and necks. I guess if you're really into customized controllers that would be exciting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if I'll be able to use the Rock Band guitar with Guitar Hero 3?

Jester013 said...

I believe I read somewhere that the guitars are interchangable, but I'll have to look around to confirm that.

Unknown said...

Yes, but I believe the lower buttons, for guitar solos, won't work. I think I heard them say that on the 1upyours podcast. Then again I recall things worst than a rape victim, so I wouldn't let that stop you from looking it up.