Thursday, June 28, 2007

Coming to America

Blue Dragon was the game from Microsoft and Final Fantasy creator, Hironobu Sakaguchi, that was built to help get Japanese people interested in the 360 console. The RPG game is finally coming to America and Europe this August. Europeans can start playing Shu and his friends on August 24th, while us yanks have to wait until the 28th. I'm looking forward to it though it only gives me a little over 25 days to complete it before I start smashing it up with Halo 3.

2 comments:

Slartibartfast said...

I hate to be negative...but, I couldn't care less.

But then again...I'm not a die-hard RPG fan.

Jester013 said...

I am an RPG fan, but I'm not really too interested in Blue Dragon. Japanese style RPGs don't do it for me. Of course, I'll probably end up playing it at some point, but this looks more like a "borrow it from Josh" game. :-)