Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Halo 3 Helmet for Sale on EBay

Thanks to Lead Spartan on Bungie.net. Apparently someone is selling a Halo 3 Legendary helmet on Ebay. The description reads:
Brand new in box LIMITED EDITION Halo 3 Master Chief Helmet purchased directly from a Microsoft Employee. 100% authentic made by BUNGIE!!

All HALO fans will know how collectable this item is. It comes with a serial number showing how limited this is. This item is not available to the public.

Please bid with confidence. As you can see, I'm a legit seller with 150+ positive feedbacks.

Shipping and Handling fee is $30 for orders within USA, $60 for International orders.

Any questions please contact me.

Happy bidding!!
Boo yaka. I'll place my bid now. Andy I'm getting this for you little buddy. Someone is definitely getting fired at Bungie or Microsoft for this.

6 comments:

Slartibartfast said...

Total Photoshop job...and a bad one too. There's no shadow under the helmet.

Jester013 said...

There. I switched out the pictures with the actual pictures from the eBay auction. The other pictures were just promotional pics of the helmet.

Slartibartfast said...

Ya...so you say. I notice a higher budget has been given to the Sfx department.

:)

Anonymous said...

Try this site for a great deal on Halo 3 pre-order. Discount prices..

Halo 3

Well worth a look, good deals which are constantly updated!!

cheap helmet said...

Total Photo shop job...and a bad one too. There's no shadow under the helmet.
I agree with u Mr.slartibart fast.

motorbike clothing said...

Blogger Slartibartfast said ...

Ya ... so you say. I notice a higher budget was given to the Department of Journalism.