Thursday, June 28, 2007

GTA IV Trailer 2 is Out


GTA IV has released their second trailer: Looking for That Someone Special. This trailer has a LOT more to get excited about. There's a lot more action and dialogue. The graphics are very nice, and it looks awesome.

But one thing bothers me. Niko Bellic's facial hair.


At some angles, it looks fine, but then at others it looks like there's too much space between the facial hair and his mouth. Is he shaving around his mouth? Usually it just seemed distracting to me when he was doing a lot of movement.

2 comments:

Slartibartfast said...

It really does look sick. I don't care if it's in the same style as GTAs of the past...it looks super cool, the tech is sweet, I'm sure Rockstar will make it interesting, and lastly I can't wait to drive around this beautiful environment...doing nothing but run over people, bash into cars, and find sweet jump runs...

Jester013 said...

Yeah, I think it's ridiculous when people complain that sequels are like the previous game just with better graphics and a slightly different storyline. That's what made the previous game great enough to have a sequel!