Friday, March 16, 2007

Jeff's SingStar Dreams Come True


We all had a good laugh at Jeff last week when he mentioned his uncontrollable anticipation for SingStar. For those not hanging out with Jeff and his American Idol friends, SingStar is a PS3 game that allows users to sing against their friends. The players are graded on how well they sing based on tone and pitch. It's got online playability and news has been released that it will be released on Blu-Ray with 30 smokin tracks (the smokin is my word not theirs).

Players will also be able to upload their performance for all to see and heckle at. The videos on the Blu-Ray disc will be in HD, so make sure you upgrade your TV. Word is that new songs will cost ₤1.49 (AUD $3.64 / EURO 2.17). Where's Jeff? I'm going to let him borrow my pair for a while.

3 comments:

Jeff C said...

I'm pretty sure it's a scientific fact that chicks dig guys who sing, or maybe it was guys who play guitar. Either way I'll get this and Guitar Hero and have all my bases covered. I just hope they have a "Best of Wham" selection!!!

E-goD said...

Seriously douche bag...
₤1.49 (AUD $3.64 / EURO 2.17)
and what is that in good old american dollars my friend? I don't think anybody is looking to spend 2.17 Euros on a song.

Jester013 said...

Yeah. This is America! Speak American!