Monday, March 26, 2007

Devil May Cry Fan's Cry

After Capcom spread the news that Devil May Cry 4 will come to the Xbox 360, Playstation/DMC fans went crazy and created a Capcom Petition to stop Capcom from spreading the love to other consoles. Very odd petition in my opinion. Capcom replied with:
You some crazy bitches. It's just a game, so get a life. Let us make more money and you keep buying Devil May Cry. By the way, thanks for giving us your name, now we have blacklisted all your names from buying the game you Devil May Cry babies. Ugh!
No that was my quote. Here is Capcom's:
We are certainly moved that people are so passionate about our products that they would go to such extremes. At the same time we feel that allowing more people access to our content pleases far more people than it displeases (after all, we're not denying DMC 4 to anyone that was already going to get it). It really is the best decision for the company and for consumers.
I'm a little lost as to why the fans would only want it on one console. If Halo moved to the Playstation 3 I would say "Enjoy and about time that console got a real game."

Oh and one more thing, I signed the petition as well. Check out petitioner 7767. That's me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I like your quote better. Seriously, do these Sony fans have no shame? I've seen more maturity out of a three year old.

Jester013 said...

Stop signing petitions, Josh! I actually commented about this on one of your older posts about Devil May Cry 4 coming to Xbox 360.

Anyway, I agree that it is ridiculous. If they were really fans of the game, they'd just be happy it was coming out. And since they appear to be Sony fanboys, they should definitely be happy it's coming out on the PS3. Who cares about anything else?

Jester013 said...

I like how so many of the signatures don't actually agree with the petition and make fun of the petition and Sony fanboys.

Here's Josh's comment: "I for one welcome the Devil May Cry 4 game to the Xbox 360. Keep up the good work Capcom. www.xybapodcast.blogspot.com"