Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mass Effect DLC Out and Free for PC

A while back, the first downloadable content, "Bringing Down the Sky," was released on Xbox Live for Mass Effect on the Xbox 360. Today that same DLC was released for the PC version of Mass Effect. But for PC gamers, this DLC is free!

Gamers can download the additional mission at http://masseffect.bioware.com/downloadablecontent/.

The new mission revolves around a group of Batarians (only talked about in the original game, never saw) who have hijacked an asteroid and are flying it on a collision course with Terra Nova.

I'll admit I never finished the new mission, but I enjoyed what I played of it. Bioware was supposed to release a lot of DLC for Mass Effect, but so far this is the only thing they've released. They said they were working on more DLC when Bringing Down the Sky first released, but I haven't heard anything since. What's up, Bioware?

No comments: