Saturday, December 13, 2008

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Video Doc #1


Bioware has released their first community update email that includes a link to the first documentary about the upcoming game Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I've heard game journalist mention that they thought the game looked like garbage, but I think it looks good. They are definitely going with a cartoon look, but it looks clean and consistent. I loved KOTOR and KOTOR2, so I'm really looking forward to this. I just hope the rumors aren't true that I will have to pay an extra monthly fee to play the game online.

1 comment:

Jester013 said...

If you don't have to pay a monthly fee, I'll get it, but I doubt that's the case. That's one of the reasons I don't like MMOs - monthly fees. I tend to play for a couple months and then still pay for even more months that I never play before finally canceling.

But even with free MMOs, they rarely hold my attention for too long. I am a fairly antisocial player. I like to play with people I know, but I don't want to make new "friends" in the game. I'm the same with Xbox Live...