Sunday, December 14, 2008

Review: The Video Game Awards Show

I can't remember if I've ever watched an awards show before, but I watched Spike TV's Video Game Awards Show tonight. Some of it was entertaining, but a lot of it seemed stilted and vaguely uncomfortable like the actors had never seen their lines before.

Most of the musical guests were fine, but when the announcers and actors would be talking with each other nobody seemed to know what was going on. Jack Black did well most of the time, but there were bits when he also seemed confused. I like how Neil Patrick Harris had no idea who the winner of his award was. Awkward...

And who let crazy Mike Tyson come on with his crazy face tattoo?

2 comments:

Midwest Gamer Podcast said...

Agreed. I'll be surprised a gaming award show ever entertains me. It always seems like the people working the shows couldn't care less about gaming.

Matt (MWG)

www.midwestgamerblog.blogspot.com

Midwest Gamer Podcast said...

*if

lol