Monday, December 15, 2008

Free Avatar

Microsoft released an interesting little toy on xbox.com - Free Your Avatar. It allows anyone to make various pictures with Xbox Live avatars.


You type in someone's gamertag and it pulls up their avatar. You then drag the avatar into the picture where you can move it around and/or resize it. You can even drag in multiple avatars. You can also add in a background and a line of text.

But you can only add one line of text(in black or white). If you want to add other lines, you'll have to do it with a picture editor after exporting the image.



The weird thing about it is that you can use anyone's avatar. So you can make pictures with griefers and people you have problems with on Xbox Live.

2 comments:

Mike said...

What the!!!??? That caption should say "Team Player." Are you trying to say that I'm bad at all online games??? I never thought I'd have to remove someone from my friends' list, but...

ARGH!!!

Jester013 said...

Bwahahaha! I mean, yeah, Team Player. That's what I meant...