Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wireless Guitar Hero?

Someone might be listening to Josh after all. Probably not, but they're listening to consumers like Josh who really, really wanted a wireless guitar controller for Guitar Hero II on the 360.

IGN says that the game's associate producer, Ted Lange, said they were planning on releasing a wireless guitar for the 360 game "rather shortly." I have no idea how long that means since the game itself is supposed to be released in April.

The real question I have is: Do I wait until the wireless version comes out or spend the $90 right away on the game?

Also, the developers claim that Guitar Hero II on the 360 will have the most downloadable content available of any game yet released. I'm assuming that it'll mostly be different songs but have yet to see any confirmation on that. Do we pay per song? I guess we'll find out...

No comments: