Sunday, May 25, 2008

Prototype Drops Multiplayer

Developers at Sierra have revealed that there will be no multiplayer gameplay in their upcoming release Prototype for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. They have scrapped plans for multiplayer so they can concentrate on the single player game.



Honestly, I think this is probably a good idea. I prefer a kickass single player game to a mediocre single and multiplayer game. Prototype looks like it could be a good game and hopefully it will bring Sierra back some of its former gaming glory. Also, this will mean that it will eliminate or reduce any delays for the game. Multiplayer is usually where you find the biggest glitches, bugs and problems in a game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm excited about Prototype and I think it would be great as a multiplayer, but I won't cry if it doesn't happen because I have Crackdown, GTA IV, Saints Row, and APB to go online with. APB should be great online.