Wednesday, May 2, 2007

In your face, Jack Thompson!

Violent gaming has saved a family from burning to death.

In Shelby, NC, a 9-year-old boy named Davien Hayden likes to wake up early to play Mortal Kombat. When he woke up to play, he heard breaking glass and smelled smoke. He was able to alert his family to the danger and all 7 family members got out safely, although the house was pretty much gutted.

Here's a TV news story on the incident from WCNC.

2 comments:

Illyria Feilke said...

Wow. That's my family. Davien is my uncle, im one of the little girls he saved. He saved my like that day.

Illyria Feilke said...

Im in awe!