Friday, August 1, 2008

Xbox 360 Repairs: Day Twelve

My replacement Xbox 360 arrived from the Repair Center today around 1 pm. They had put it in a real box instead of the fake box I had created to send it off. I transferred over all of my licenses and everything seems to work fine.

I was glad to see that the 360 Arcade they sent to replace the one I sent in still had an HDMI output. It seems to make a slight hum that my old one didn't, but it's not really that noticeable.

And while transferring over my licenses, I figured out that I never had from my first one to my second so the licenses from both are now transferred onto my replacement. I don't think it makes that big of a difference since I was always using the same harddrive so everything was there anyway, but it's good if you need to re-download something.

Now it's time for some gaming!

No comments: